2016 Election: Great Cartoon Theater
The 2016 Presidential Debates are more entertaining than WWE wrestling matches...at least they're not scripted (we think.)
Drew the next two cartoons at a bar.
You're in the ring, squaring off against The Donald himself — now's your chance to knock him out of the race! Watch his face contort with every punch! Click on the pic to get this apt app!
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Kulpa Tells Trump: I'll Help Advise Your Campaign
Having never lost a serious election (3 times a winner), I am willing to assist you in yours — as an advisor. Just do what I tell you to do:
Failure to follow these EZ instructions will cost you the election — because many millions more will go to the polls JUST to vote against YOU. This puts you up not only against the other candidate, but also against yourself.
#donaldtrump #trump #donaldtrump2016
Make America 'Grape'fruit Again — Download the Trump Game App!
Playing this Iphone game app's a win-win for Democrats and Republicans alike — you can work to save the Trumpster from killer grapefruits being hurled at him, or...you can run Trump right into the line of fire!
(Note: Due to recent revelations we have downsized various aspects of this Trump caricature.)
After years of economic frustration and our leaders' impotent responses to all that, Americans by the millions now say they are fed up — and that things must change.
|Out with the old, in with the new! Throw ALL the bums out this election!|
What kind of change is needed? Consider this:
• The "national debt" began its current upward surge during the Reagan years. In 1980 it was under $1 trillion.
• By 1988 it was at $2.6 trillion.
• By 1992 it rose to $4.18 trillion, but for the next 8 years rose by a mere $720 billion. (Don't credit Bill Clinton too much...at that point there was no more Soviet Union, and no $$$ wars.)
• The national debt doubled under the GWBush administration from $5 trillion in 2000 to $10 trillion in 2008. (Numbers rounded off.)
• From 2008-2016 it doubled again...up to $19+ trillion.
• It took 224 years to reach $5 Trillion.
• A whopping $15 trillion was added in just the past 16 years.
• What is this "national debt?" It's the accumulation of yearly budget deficits.
• Historically, this debt was incurred to finance wars and stimulate the economy.
• These days, it's just to make ends meet. (Robbing Peter to pay Paul.)
• Net results (without going into too much detail): we pay more and more for everything. House prices drop, and the country faces default, (a bad thing.)
If our next president is any good, that person WILL become the most hated in America for what he/she will have to do.
Either we change things now, or change WILL be made for us.
Wordpress: History Of Dick Kulpa's Political Art
...dating all the way back to his high school newspaper days in 1969-1971
Part 1: Birth of a Political Cartoonist
Part 2: Dick Kulpa Runs for Mayor
Part 3: Ald. Kulpa VS the Cops
Part 4: Rise of ALDER-MAN
Part 5: Dick Kulpa's Greatest Cartoon
STATEMENT: There is no "political agenda" at iudexonline. We are neither pro nor anti-Obama, Bush, Democrat or Republican. We stand for logic and sanity, two commodities in seemingly short supply these days.
ABOUT DICK KULPA:
Dick Kulpa on Wikipedia
Editor's Note: Indian, Philippino and Chinese scribes are not utilized nor outsourced to by IUDEXonline, which is 100% American-produced. Typoes and various other grammatically-incorrect sentences occasionally posted on IUDEXonline are generally intentional, so as to reflect current trends prevalent among major news organization websites accessed via cellphone.
Iudexonline and all stories, cartoons and photos ©2013 Dick Kulpa. All Rights Reserved.